•Custom woven Biaxial 60/60 degree Carbon cloth and a new high density PVC core absorbing less resin.
• Biaxial 45-degree fabric used to increase the durability and reduce risk of buckling.
• Retains strength while possessing incredibly good flex characteristics.
• Bolt has a shortened stringer to give more flex and recoil at the very tip of the blade.
• ABS rail insert along the entire edge of blad.
• 30 grams (10%) lighter than 2015 Premium Carbon, for longer and more efficient paddle sessions.
• Light weight 100% Carbon fiber pre-impregnated
FIXED CARBON ADJUSTABLE CARBON
Oval 38 / 42 Round 2 pc 40
Round 38 / 42 Round 2 pc Kids 42
Round Kids 42 Round 3 pc 40
Skinny 42 Skinny 2 pc 42
various sized friends and team riders, to maximise their particular perfomance request.
A flexible shaft transfers energy in a more gentle way suiting long distance paddling and higher cadence.
A stiffer shaft provides a more direct transfer of energy and suits larger blades and taller riders wanting to use full lenght shafts.
When you cut a paddle shaft down to fit your size it automatically becomes stiffer, thus you may wish to choose a 42 mm shaft.
• The stiffness is measured by applying 30kg in the center of the shaft, supported at 140cm distance to measure the deflection in mm.
• If the shaft bends, it shows a higher deflection resulting in more flex, compared to a stiffer shaft with low deflection.
• The 35mm has the lowest flex,42mm has the highest flex.