The design goal of the new Aztron Aim wing was simple. Create a high performance wing structure with innovative material technology and improved design such as increased segments, upgraded fabric and better wing span for free riding, cruising or rotational freestyle moves.
The new canopy fabric delivers better tension for power generation. Combined with the reinforcement on the strut and rails, it creates more lift for hang time in jumps and easier handling in manoeuvres.
The slightly reduced window layout leads to weight saving without compromising safety and comfort.
The result of all these great features is a new wing that will impress you from the first flight.
- Ultra-light dacron canopy with massive tear resistance
- Powerful profile and low-end grunt
- Re-shaped window panel
- Improved wingspan
- Ergonomically shaped strut for better handling
- Rigid and griplock handles
- Double seam tape reinforcement improves stiffness and better flex
- Double-valve system
- Air wing gear bag and wrist leash are included